Just made Ressie!!!!

Robinbare

Trying to learn all I can before our Nov. 28th tri
I just made my ressie!!! I am so excited. This will be our first Disney trip. I really cant get over how addicted to all of this I have become. I am constantly surfing the web for disney ideas and all of you seem to have more knowledge than anybody. I seem to have gotten so wrapped up in this trip and guess what??? We arent going until december! I will be crazy by the fall. Ny husband says hes never seem me so happy. I told him he may get lucky tonight!:earseek: :crazy: Have any of you ever just gotten like this? We are going Dec, 5th-10th. I really hope we have chosen a good time. I know thw weather can be iffy but I feel like the decorations will be well worth it! Well I will be trying to absorb all of you knowledge throughout the year. so any advice will be great. Please dont ever hesitate to post anything because we all learn so much from you all!!!!!!

Thanks Again Robin

I spend pretty much the whole year planning our trip every year. And we have gone 9 times. I am sure you are going to enjoy FW. Whenever we pass through the gate, we all feel as if we are home. If you have any questions, feel free to post. There are a lot of people more experienced than I am with FW who can answer all of your questions. By the way, I just added something to your question about the Bar B Que. Glad you were able to get your reservations.

::MickeyMo

You will have a wonderful time at FW. You picked a good time to go, because the first week of Dec. is usually a slower week. Have fun planning for your vacation.:D

Hey Robinbare! We will be at FW some of that time too. I've stayed once in the cabins and three times in the camper. We're scheduled to be there the week after Thanksgiving. I, too, think you've picked a wonderful time to go.

Will you be camping or staying in the cabins. The cabins are so nice and roomy.

Hope you have fun!:bounce:

Thank you all! I did ask the lady that booked my ressie if I could send extra money and bank it? She said yes. She said we would be given a card at FW and we could spend our credit on that. I thought that was pretty neat. That way the money is there and she also told me if we didnt spwnd it all (imagine that) that they would give us any xtra money back before we left.

Thanks Again:Pinkbounc
Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter