Just Made Our First FW Ressie!

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
We're very excited! I just found out that a scrapbooking convention-type thing is being held at WDW (at Coronado Springs) next June, and I really want to go. We're DVC members but don't have points available for that time. So....it's FW for us! :)

We just got a new-to-us little travel trailer (haven't even used it yet) and we're gonna haul it down and make FW our base camp. My ds is so thrilled to finally get to stay at the campground, and dh and I are really looking forward to it. Just had to share with folks who would understand! ;)

Congratulations!! You will have a wonderful time! In fact, I'm sure you will become a FW convert - and will never want to stay anywhere else! LOL! It's happened to most of us! :D :D

Ooh, you are going to have such fun! And you get the anticipation of something new--how great!

Have fun planning!!

I have recently gotten hooked on the whole scrapbooking thing, Disney and scrapbooking! Where can I get more info. on it?

Try asking on the Community Board! I bet you'll get lots of answers over there! I know there are a lot of scrapbooking fans out there! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter