Just Hold On, We're Going Home...All 11 of Us Are Going to Mickeystoontown's Home! Update 10/27

HELLO FRIEND! Lets get this PARTY STARTED!

SUN
KNEE
ITCHY!

this is one of the BEST experiences!

I agree 100% DO EEEETTTTTTTT!

Stop it.
Are you kidding?

I come here just for your lingo.. Seriously your a riot!

Who on earth is going to pay 400.00 a year to share some photo's! I cannot believe it.
AND it won't let me download the albums i have to do it one at a time! do you have any idea how many pictures i have on there???

I need that hat..
Need.

So glad to see you Mo! It's been way too long!

I love your Morocco pictures. We have never explored that pavillion very in depth, but I think we need to remedy that on our next trip.

I love that you say "tinkle." It makes me giggle every time I read it. :)

You need to go through the Morocco pavilion. I bet the girls will love it.

You think that you're good? Do it while standing on your head!

After exploring Morocco, we traveled on to the next country...France. And, as we were approaching, we saw that we were just in time to see these guys setting up.
DSCF1587 (768x1024).jpg

The chairs were placed in a semi-circle.

DSCF1588 (768x1024).jpg

Once that was done, the show started.

DSCF1589 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1590 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1591 (768x1024).jpg

The chairs were stacked on the small table, and the "waiter" would balance on the chairs as they got higher and higher.

DSCF1594 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1595 (768x1024).jpg

Not only did he stand on his feet but he also stood on his hands!

DSCF1596 (768x1024).jpg

All the while, the stack of chairs grew.

DSCF1597 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1598 (768x1024).jpg

**Continued in next post

You think that you're good? Do it while standing on your head! cont'd

Look how high he is....you can see just how high when you look at the building behind him.

DSCF1599 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1600 (768x1024).jpg
DSCF1601 (768x1024).jpg
DSCF1601 (768x1024).jpg

If you've never seen the performance, stop and see them! They are great! Once they were done, we walked around the France pavilion. Les Chefs de France is another table service restaurant that we have yet to try. We seem to go back to our old favorites instead of trying something new.

DSCF1603 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1606 (768x1024).jpg

Again, the flowers are gorgeous!

DSCF1607 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1608 (768x1024).jpg

Impressions de France is what John likes to refer to as his 17 minute nap attraction.

DSCF1609 (768x1024).jpg

*Continued in next post

Attachments

• DSCF1602 (768x1024).jpg
    DSCF1602 (768x1024).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0

I need to check out France more too. I've seen more of it than Morocco, but still not all of it. And Chefs du France is always on our list too but we ALWAYS go back to what we know! We are only trying 1 new place on our next trip. And Lucy picked it. Some day, Chefs. Some day.

I LOL'd at John's 17 minute nap.

I love the area around France. It seems so romantic especially at night.

Can't wait to read more.

I need to check out France more too. I've seen more of it than Morocco, but still not all of it. And Chefs du France is always on our list too but we ALWAYS go back to what we know! We are only trying 1 new place on our next trip. And Lucy picked it. Some day, Chefs. Some day.

I LOL'd at John's 17 minute nap.

We always say that we are going to try a "new to us" restaurant but then end up booking the ones that we know we love.

I love the area around France. It seems so romantic especially at night.

Can't wait to read more.

I agree! There's just something about France that is so romantic.

Whaaaaat? That's not food! That's bait!

We were almost done looking around France when Lacey received a call from Jesse's family. They were near France too but really couldn't describe where they were. Not here:
DSCF1617 (768x1024).jpg

Nope not having their portraits done:
DSCF1619 (768x1024).jpg

Waiting in line to see a character? Nope
DSCF1620 (768x1024).jpg

There they are! Well, at least some of them. Jesse's parents weren't there but that was fairly typical for them. They liked to wander off.
DSCF1621 (768x1024).jpg

There was no real plan from this point so it was decided that they'd continue on and go back to Future World. John and I, on the other hand, turned back around but I have absolutely no idea why. None whatsoever. We ended up in Japan again.

DSCF1622 (768x1024).jpg

Oh I think I remember why. Mr. Boss, gosh rest his soul (for those who don't remember....he died last June), loved cats and the Japanese culture. I wanted to go back and see if I could find something to take back to him.

DSCF1623 (768x1024).jpg

Lacey used to buy a new bowl and spoon every trip. They have the cutest dishes but they are more expensive in Japan than in China.

DSCF1624 (768x1024).jpg

If you've read my previous trip reports, you may remember that we often pick a snack in each country and then sample them during Illuminations. Japan has some....some....some....let's just say "interesting" snacks to choose from.

DSCF1625 (768x1024).jpg

That's not food! That's bait!

DSCF1626 (768x1024).jpg

No, no, no, these are not the crab that we have in Louisiana!

DSCF1627 (768x1024).jpg

**Continued in next post

Whaaaat? That's not food! That's bait! cont'd

Now these are more like it! I mean who wouldn't want a choco biscuit with choco cream? Sounds a lot better than freeze dried crabs, now doesn't it?

DSCF1629 (768x1024).jpg

I found a cute little good luck cat for my boss and after making the purchase, we went into the exhibit just to the right of the exit. Just like the exhibit tucked away in Morocco, this one was easily missed. Spirited Beasts Ancient Stories Anime Stars:
DSCF1631 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1632 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1633 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1634 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1635 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1636 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1638 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1639 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1640 (1024x768).jpg

**Continued in next post

The entertainment talent in the World Showcase is fantastic! And "free". Sort of. I caught the end of the balancing act on my last trip. I remember you writing about the snacks in Japan in your last report and that inspired me to challenge my friends. We each picked one item to double dog dare each other to try. We actually got the dried crabs and the minnows. The crab wad awful. Sweet and salty and fishy. We never opened the fish but I brought it home and the kitties found them

I love the store in Japan! So much cool stuff to see. No way would I eat some of those snacks. :crazy2:

World Showcase looked so un-crowded that day! Great update!

Those snacks look absolutely disgusting. I think I would gag just seeing them in the bag. LOL.

It's been a long time since I went back into Morocco. We should do it again soon.

Wow, that performance with the chair balancing was super cool! There's no way I'd do that. Of course, I have the grace and balance of an elephant. :upsidedow

And those snacks. :crazy2: You're right, they look like bait, not food. I wonder if anyone actually buys those???

I'm so sorry you never g

So glad to see you Mo! It's been way too long!

it has been.. I am trying really hard to stay PUT this time!

We seem to go back to our old favorites instead of trying something new.

I think this describes a lot of us.

Again, the flowers are gorgeous!

dscf1607-768x1024-jpg.272428

Just hold on..
Wasn't this a fountain?!?!?!

Ah HA! there it is....

That's not food! That's bait!

oh. my.
YUCK!
giphy.gif

No..
Just.
N.O.

See that? I am still up to date! YAHOO!!!

The entertainment talent in the World Showcase is fantastic! And "free". Sort of. I caught the end of the balancing act on my last trip. I remember you writing about the snacks in Japan in your last report and that inspired me to challenge my friends. We each picked one item to double dog dare each other to try. We actually got the dried crabs and the minnows. The crab wad awful. Sweet and salty and fishy. We never opened the fish but I brought it home and the kitties found them

It would take a double dog dare to try some of those horrible looking snacks! Maybe even a triple dog dare!

I love the store in Japan! So much cool stuff to see. No way would I eat some of those snacks. :crazy2:

World Showcase looked so un-crowded that day! Great update!

I don't know that I could make myself eat some of those "snacks"!

Those snacks look absolutely disgusting. I think I would gag just seeing them in the bag. LOL.

It's been a long time since I went back into Morocco. We should do it again soon.

I know that I'd gag. No way in the world!

Wow, that performance with the chair balancing was super cool! There's no way I'd do that. Of course, I have the grace and balance of an elephant. :upsidedow

And those snacks. :crazy2: You're right, they look like bait, not food. I wonder if anyone actually buys those???

I'm so sorry you never g

Mel, Look at Dee's post above. They double dog dared each other to try them!

I'm so sorry you never got to give your boss the sweet souvenir you picked out for him. :sad1:

it has been.. I am trying really hard to stay PUT this time!

Look at me....takes me weeks to get back on here.

I think this describes a lot of us.

Just hold on..
Wasn't this a fountain?!?!?!

Ah HA! there it is....

oh. my.
YUCK!
giphy.gif

No..
Just.
N.O.

See that? I am still up to date! YAHOO!!!

As of right now....watch me post another update soon.

Tallyho United Kingdom! Oh! Oh! No!

So, apparently when I finished up the last update (stop that whispering....I know it's been forever since I updated) I had a reason for naming this next post "Tallyho United Kingdom! Oh! Oh! No!". I'm looking at my pictures and I have notta itty bitty teeny weeny idea of why I came up with that title. I do know this though....United Kingdom stinks! I'm not taking about their rugby or soccer teams, I'm talking about the food. More specifically the fish and chips. A 100 degree heat index, a quick, yet steamy, Florida rainshower and fish and chips a match do not make. Or at least in our opinion they don't.

DSCF1646 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1647 (768x1024).jpg

After snapping these two pictures, we scooted across the way to look around in the other shops. Have you ever noticed the roof on this building?

DSCF1648 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1654 (768x1024).jpg

While it may have been stinky (okay, so again, in my opinion stinky stank to my nose), the gardens are beautiful!

DSCF1649 (768x1024).jpg

Rose & Crown is the table service restaurant in the United Kingdom. We have eaten there once and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't a stand out for us either. Coming from Louisiana, we like a little more kick to our food and this was a little bland for our tastes. Now, the views from outside? Spectacular!
DSCF1650 (768x1024).jpg

Our trip was before they stopped having phone calls to the phone booths and I had the phone numbers. Jesse and Jeremiah thought that it was hilarious to call people while they were in the booths having their pictures taken.
DSCF1651 (768x1024).jpg

This area of the United Kingdom pavilion was pretty empty. They had probably run inside during the brief rain.

DSCF1655 (768x1024).jpg
At this point, most everybody had split up again. We were soon to find out that this was the best scenario anyway. With eleven in our group it was virtually impossible to stick together. At first, I would worry about one or two wandering away but realized that it was inevitable.

DSCF1656 (768x1024).jpg

**UP next: Eh! Welcome to Canada!

Eh! Welcome to Canada!

From the looks of my scattered around and all out of whack pictures, I must have just wandered here, there and yonder taking pictures.
DSCF1657 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1658 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1659 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1660 (768x1024).jpg

While my memory of where I took this picture or that picture may be a little vague, one thing is not. Where we went next! We went to this little beauty of a place and purchased a cronut. A golden crisp circle of goodness.

DSCF1661 (1024x768).jpg

We promptly dug in and then I remembered, crap, take a picture dumb bunny. Ta-da! A half a cronut!

DSCF1662 (1024x768).jpg

This was just a little snackaroo for us as we had dinner reservations that were coming up fairly soon.

**Up next: Stinky! Stinky! And a game of giant Simon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!