Just Hold On, We're Going Home...All 11 of Us Are Going to Mickeystoontown's Home! Update 10/27

**Before I move on, I just remembered something. I kept thinking to myself "self, what in the world were ya'll doing when it was raining?" and myself, being the kind soul that I am said "you nincompoop, you all went to John's favorite 17 minute napping place again." I remember it all now just as if it were yesterday. It had started raining and we were in France so we jumped into the queue and saw the show again. This time, Paisley was with us and she thought that the wraparound screen was the coolest thing ever. John, in the meantime, got his nap on. :sad2: Moving on...

Stinky! Stinky! And a game of giant Simon!

Our dinner reservation was in Future World but we had some time to kill so we slowly made our way towards the front of the park. Ahhh, Epcot, what a beautiful site you are!

DSCF1663 (768x1024).jpg DSCF1663 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1664 (768x1024).jpg

Can I just stop here for a second and say how much I love Walt Disney World? I do. I really really do. There's something for everyone at Walt Disney World. There's thrill and excitement, there's peace and beauty, there's...there's....there's everything! It's just a magical place.

DSCF1665 (768x1024).jpg

A magical place where you can explore your Imaaaaagination! Imaaaaagination!

DSCF1666 (768x1024).jpg
A place where you can pose for cute pictures:
DSCF1667 (768x1024).jpg
Or silly pictures. Excuse the swirly twirly hair...humidity. That's all I have to say about that.
DSCF1668 (1024x768).jpg
Son in law and paw in law.
DSCF1671 (768x1024).jpg
Let's go in to Journey Into Imagination. There's the Sensory Laboratories. If you have never noticed, listen closely while standing in line. You can hear giggles, phones ringing, etc. and the signs on the doors are cute too.
DSCF1674 (1024x768).jpg

**Continued in next post.

Ah geeze, just look at that mess in the post above would ya. No, I'm not talking about the twirly swirly hair picture, I'm talking about the same picture posted multiple times. The Dis and I aren't liking one another tonight.

**Stinky! Stinky! And a game of giant Simon! Continued:

Loaded and ready! You can see Jeremiah, Bubba, Beth and Paisley a few rows back.
DSCF1675 (1024x768).jpg

This was when Hunter was just growing out his hair and he had a little knot thingamabob on the top of his head. Bubba called him a samurai. Oh John just smile already!
DSCF1676 (1024x768).jpg
Better.
DSCF1677 (1024x768).jpg

As the vehicles rotated we would be beside Paisley and she was loving every second of it. They were initially worried that she wouldn't like the loud noises but they didn't bother her a bit. When we got to the smell section and the skunk aroma filled the air, Paisley kept laughing and saying "stinky! stinky!" DSCF1679 (1024x768).jpg

I have yet to get a good picture of Figment in this attraction
DSCF1681 (1024x768).jpg

Look, it's an open house. Let's go on in...upside down!
DSCF1682 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1683 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1684 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1685 (1024x768).jpg

**Continued in next post

Stinky! Stinky! And a game of giant Simon!

DSCF1686 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF1687 (1024x768).jpg

Miss Paisley thought that this was the best ride ever! I knew if she loved this that she was going to love Magic Kingdom. We got into the next area of the building and look what was on the wall! A giant game of Simon! Jesse started the first game. He was doing really well and this little kid came into the room, ran over to the wall and punched one of the panels. What the heck?

DSCF1690 (1024x768).jpg

Meanwhile, across the way Paisley was having the best time playing with friends and making music.

DSCF1691 (768x1024).jpg

My babies. Yes, they will always be my babies no matter their age.
DSCF1692 (768x1024).jpg
And that's my hot stud muffin baby.
DSCF1693 (768x1024).jpg

DSCF1694 (768x1024).jpg

**Up next: Look at all those granny beads!

Nice couple of updates! You are a couple days ahead with your date, though, LOL

Love the pics around Epcot, I love those gardens in England. Sorry you didn't like the Fish and Chips.

Fun ride on Imagination, I miss the old version with the Dreamfinder. Little Paisley's reaction to the skunk was funny. I always thought it would be good if there could be other scents in that section and they could make it random which one you got.

A 100 degree heat index, a quick, yet steamy, Florida rainshower and fish and chips a match do not make. Or at least in our opinion they don't.

tenor.gif

Just eww.

phone booths

One of my most favorite places for pictures!!! FAVORITE!

There's thrill and excitement, there's peace and beauty, there's...there's....there's everything! It's just a magical place.

This is NO JOKE. just love it all!!!

I have yet to get a good picture of Figment in this attraction

Ever need one let me know.

My babies. Yes, they will always be my babies no matter their age.

YES YES YES! Mine are younger but as they grow like weeds I will always see them as my babies!!!

Fun update! We love Figment. I know it's kind of dated, but still a fun ride!

Sorry Jesse got his Simon game messed up. Not cool of that kid to do that. Mine would have gotten a talking too, but then again, they wouldn't just do that.

Aw, your babies. Yep, no matter how old, they'll always be that!

Great updates as you completed your circumnavigation of the world.

Couldn't agree with you more about Disney being a magical place.

Hearing about how much Paisley enjoyed Figment and the Imagination pavilion was really heartwarming.

BTW- Love "Paw-in-law!"

:goodvibes

I'm almost ashamed to admit that it's been over a year since I read or commented on on your TR! I have no idea how that happened but I'm caught up again (for I think the 100th time :sad2:).

All caught up again! Love your pics of everyone, especially Hunter and Lacey together. Yes...our babies will ALWAYS be our babies, whether they like it or not, lol.

I don't post very often, but I have followed your TRs for years. Love your updates and sense of humor! Your TRs also convinced me that we had to stay at CB for our next trip. No chance of sitting next to you on our next trip since we have to go in July because of our oldest daughter's basketball camp schedule.:sad: You probably don't remember the post, but on our last trip to WDW, wwaaayyyy back in 2010, we sat right next to you at Hoop Dee Doo, but my back was to you. I didn't realize it until we were home and I was going through pictures and I saw Hunter over my shoulder in one of our pics! I am still excited:yay: to finally make it back to my happy place even if I won't be running in to you.

Yay! I just signed up to get notifications on that one too! I just love your TRs. You and John look wonderful and I hope your family had a great holiday season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!