Just had to share (rescued kitties)

50sjayne

DIS Veteran
Hi. Got back from a trip at Disneyland 3 weeks ago and my first day back at work a co-worker came to me about a mother cat and her kittens that were taking up residence on our back receiving deck. Well I went back there and sure enough mama and 4 little kittens were back there--broken glass everywhere, she's very friendly and skinny as a rail, the kittens you could get with a little effort. Well, another gal took 2 of the kittens and I nailed the 2 that were harder with deli chicken and took mom and 2 kittens.
Well, I've really tried to get the kittens adopted, I don't have much family out here, the ones I do aren't interested. I tried craigs list and all my customers I liked...I had one prospect but that fell through last night when I found out Sally (nightmare before christmas) was actually a Sal as 'she' now has some anatomy that previously did not exist (lol) and Figaro is a definite girl. the lady I had compromised on to take 'Sally' was my son's best friends mom and we could have had play dates arranged...she only has girl animals though, and she liked Sally because she is ravishingly gorgeous. Anyway long story short, I have 3 new cats. I haven't put my latest pics on yet but these are some I took when we first acquired them I took for craigs list.
Mom has gained weight but could still use 5-10 pounds. We named her Cleo because she is so nice and beautiful. (Gepetto's Cleo)

mama.jpg
[/IMG]

mamasill.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is Wall E.
girlbabe.jpg
[/IMG]
tabbeycroc.jpg
[/IMG]

and Eve. (Eva) ;)

angel-1.jpg
[/IMG]

banditcroc.jpg

These were from a few days ago (I surprised myself by finding a cord impulsively and plugging the canon in and got results without the software)

kittensetc055.jpg
[/IMG]
kittensetc052.jpg

kittensetc007.jpg
kittensetc008.jpg

kittensetc009.jpg

kittensetc014.jpg

Y'know it's funny, I even think she resembles Eve-- she's bigger than him too, I think he must have been the runt.

Yeah we're keepin' 'em.

OMG!!:lovestruc THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!

i hope you kept them!!!! they are too cute to let go!! :cutie:

do you need name suggestions?

the white one with the smudge spots--you can name that one "smudge"

and the little one, "half pint"

OMG!!:lovestruc THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!

i hope you kept them!!!! they are too cute to let go!! :cutie:

do you need name suggestions?

the white one with the smudge spots--you can name that one "smudge"

and the little one, "half pint"

I had named the Tabby Sally from Nightmare before christmas and the white one Figaro, mostly because his mom's name is Cleo (and it's crazy we've never named a cat Figaro) but then Sally turned out to be a boy and Figaro a girl...lol So I quickly came up with Wally because it sounded a bit like Sally and Eva because it had to be Disney and they really are like them. Eve is bigger than him and more--energetic. We do have a debate about the house whether it should be eve or eva...I think eva because it's just easier to call for a kitty--"Eva, come here Eva" but my son says technically it was Eve. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter