Just had to share if you love the Mickey Waffles

Update: I took the waffle machine out of the box and read the directions. Ordered Carbon's Golden Malted Original waffle flour on line. Giving it a go for next weekend. Yikes!

This is for you!! So funny I found this video.

Of course if you need to make enough for a whole family you might need to double or triple the recipe. For my family of 5 we loved them so much i made 2 double batches (we didn't pig out and eat them all so we did have some leftover for breakfast the next morning)

Thanks for posting! Just ordered some to try on Amazon! DD will be excited - she can try it in her BB8 waffle iron that has been used once since Christmas 2016!

This is for you!! So funny I found this video.

Of course if you need to make enough for a whole family you might need to double or triple the recipe. For my family of 5 we loved them so much i made 2 double batches (we didn't pig out and eat them all so we did have some leftover for breakfast the next morning)

That looks as easy enough. Just like making a batch of concrete. If I can do concrete, I can easily do waffles. Thank you.

Thanks to the OP @kniquy. I picked up the Carbon’s mix at the wholesale waffle distributor on Friday. Amazon delivered the waffle maker Saturday and we just finished the most lovely Mother’s Day brunch complete with my Disney fix. You helped make today very special.

I DID IT !!!! And it was just as easy as everyone said it would be.
2018-05-19%20First%20Waffle.jpg

Awesome! Great job!!!!
How was the taste? Pretty accurate to WDW waffles?

The taste was right on that of a true Mickey Mouse waffle. But it was the aroma that hit me first that this was going to taste as good as it smells. I enjoy going to breakfast on the DCL up stairs in Cabanas. When I get close to the MM waffles, even in that enormous cafeteria, I can smell the waffles. Maybe its just me and my nose but I love that smell of a great breakfast.

A bit of a bump to an old thread -- however! I have seen Mickey Waffles by Eggo now in the freezer aisle. I highly doubt they use the Carbon's Malted flour but they are Mickey-shaped so if there is a sale, or you have coupons, you now have another option to stuff in the freezer.

Anyone who subscribes to the all ears newsletter got a discount offer for the mix this week. So fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts