Just had the weirdest Disney dream..

Sherwin

<font color=royalblue>Not-so-secretly crushing on
So I was taking a brief nap (before long it turned into a a big snoozefest), and I was dreaming all sorts of random dreams before long, I had dreamt that Maleficent was training a group of Disney characters (namely the old timers, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.) into a jazz band under my bed, and that she had stolen swords that I own (no, I don't actually own any swords) to have an epic battle with me, just like in the end of Sleeping Beauty (with Prince Phillip).

What the heck? :crazy2:

I have some weird dreams too! But it usually involves us being at a disney park and all sorts of weird things happen. Too bad you didn't get to battle and beat maleficent! That'd be awesome :)

Sad that Fantasmic is dark, Sherwin? :goodvibes Sounds to me like you were in the middle of your own version in your dreams. :wizard:

I have some weird dreams too! But it usually involves us being at a disney park and all sorts of weird things happen. Too bad you didn't get to battle and beat maleficent! That'd be awesome :)
Oh, haha, I didn't finish.

I actually did battle her. With Prince Phillip's sword. Only it turned out she was just a picture on my wall. :lmao:

Must of been the night for weird dreams...mine was of a weird Segway tour around the parks where the CMs were putting out obsticles to make us fall off our segways.

I love the segway tours so I don't know why this would pop in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter