Just got my dining reservation!

bibbidibobbidibecky

The Fairy Godblogger
That was not easy since I had to do it through the all Japanese site! I felt proud and thought my fellow DIS friends would appreciate it :disrocks:

The hardest part was figuring out how to write my name in hiragana. Luckily I did this a couple of days ago, so was prepared. But Google Translate is a life-saver.

For the record, I have been watching how the site works for several days and I was online at exactly 10 a.m. Japan time and there were tons of options. I have not seen this many choices before, so that is the key.

I am very excited for you. Can you share how you were able to write your name and Congrats. I’m going to have to do google translate to see.

That was not easy since I had to do it through the all Japanese site! I felt proud and thought my fellow DIS friends would appreciate it :disrocks:

The hardest part was figuring out how to write my name in hiragana. Luckily I did this a couple of days ago, so was prepared. But Google Translate is a life-saver.

For the record, I have been watching how the site works for several days and I was online at exactly 10 a.m. Japan time and there were tons of options. I have not seen this many choices before, so that is the key.
I didn’t know you’d have to write it in hiragana. Hope google translate works 😬

Sorry for the delayed response! We were on our trip! I found a site that would translate my name for me. I doubt it was perfect or right even but it didn’t matter. I printed out the confirmation emailed and showed that at the restaurant. Everything was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!