Just got home from our first time at

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
OKW... We are members at Boardwalk and my wife and I have never used OKW before. I did for a quick 2 night stay at a pin event but was never there. Well let me tell you... It was great. The room was huge compared to what we would have gotten other places. The only draw back was the fact that we had to take our car every place or ride the bus. We like the BW cause it's so close to the parks. Other than that though it was great. We loved Olivias and will be booking there again. Next year we are taking my family down and we saw the Grand Villa:eek: ...

Glad you enjoyed it! It's so nice to have options that where we can't go wrong, isn't it?

Nat, glad you enjoyed your OKW stay. Was there room to sleep after you bought & traded pins :)?

Nat,

We just returned from our first stay, though at VWL. It was the best trip to WDW yet. We might bump into you at Manchester Airport on one of these trips! :)

Why Nat, you visited my "home".

So tell us, were there any pins left on the racks at the General Store after you left?:p

I traded my first pin of this trip in the store... Before we even checked in...

Mickbee, You never know:)

JudithM, We had room... The porcilin in the tub is very comfortable:D :smooth: :jester:

Nat, so glad you enjoyed the best DVC Resort of all, my "Home". ;)

Tell me, do they have frozen Cheese Soup in the summer?

NHMickey, Mickbee. we're going "home" to VWL for the first time in Nov, flying out of Manchester. The waiting is awful! I also am very interested in staying at OKW, it sounds so beautiful! Maybe next time we'll try it, when it is only Dh and myself.....bringing the grandchildren to VWL, thought the boat to MK would be very convenient!

Nat, so happy you enjoyed your trip. We are BWV owners also, but we love spending time at OKW. It is a beautiful resort!

:D Dina:D

Glad to hear that you enjoyed OKW. About to do our first vaction there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter