Just got back!!

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Well, just got back from 3 days at DLP staying in the Disneyland Hotel. We had a great time, and although it was midweek, it was quite busy in both parks, i was surprised!!! Even the fast pass for Peter pans flight took a long time. Loved all of the coasters, and parades, just wishing there had been a night time parade or fireworks as well, we missed that. Also wish the DL hotel had some kind of coffee shop or something. With so many of the food places closed in the magic kingdom, and it closing by 8, it would have been nice to have a place to go for a quick bite or an ice cream or something. I have to say though, I think the souvineirs are better at WDW. Came home with some fantasy p asta, an eeyore hair clip, a christmas ornament and a cute eeyore change purse. Also saw the Buffalo Bill show...it was fun, but very expensive.

Let me know if you have any questions...ooh, the weather was clear but cold, wish I had brought some gloves as they were 13-15 euros in the park.

wendy:sunny: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter