Just got back....

BabySam99

Life
I am sooooo sad:( :( :( :(

I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!! Everthing was perfect!! Food, drink, fun. Everyone was so accomidating! We left the ship totally spoiled!!

The Spa treatments (I got the spa taster. A massage and facial and my hair cut) so relaxing!, Palos was the highlight of the trip. Disney Dreams the show was spectacular! The beaches at Castaway Cay were so lovely. (Got great pics snorkeling)

Good movies on board Santa Clause 2 was really cute. It was a PREM-EAR so as we arrived there was Disney castmembers lined up behind velvet ropes with scarves and mittens on asking us for autographs and snapping our pictures, we of course were the stars of the show (my son loved this) when we arrived in the theatre up on the screen was a delayed taping of us going through the line so we could see ourselves on the screen... so typically Disney, magical!

The sail-away parties on deck were so much fun!! The confettie and bubbles and the sounding of the horn (when you wish upon a star) brought tears to my eyes.

The towel sculptures in our room, my ice I like with my water, extra chocaletes for my son...the cabin host I-Ketut was his name was great!!

As far as the condition of the ship, immaculate! They staff is constantly painting, varnishing, washing windows, polishing brass it is trully beautiful. Not a crumb, wrapper, piece of trash or dirty glass anywhere!

Our servers, Silviau and Wayan were so sweet and wonderful...my son wanted special things everynight and there was never any problem...I asked for something off the menu and got exactly what I ordered. The drink I liked was always there when I arrived. It was so pleasant! The only thing that I would do diffrent is not to have late seating with a 3 year old, as he was pretty wore out by the time dinner came.

The characters were so sweet, I think I loved them more than the kids! Mickey and Minnie are constantly changing outfits to the appropriate theme. And the princesses are all lovely! Cinderella is so sweet and loevely! my son was in love with her!

The only gripe I have is that I should have did the 7-day as we didn't have enough time to do everything on the boat. I am so blue!! I miss my beautiful ship!!!
When you first see the ship it will bring tears to your eyes! It is so magnificent!

I loved Freeport and Castaway Cay (Nassau was not so great, I wish I would have stayed behind and enjoyed the ship on that day) I love Serenity Bay...so nice to relax without the kids for an hour or two.

I am sad today...So I guess this means I need to start planning the next one!:p

Ahhhhhh!!!! Sounds like your trip went well. Of course the only way to get over the post-cruise blues is to plan your next trip! Happy sailing!!! :bounce:

Welcome back!! Thanks for your post! DH & I are leaving for WDW in 1 1/2 days to spend a week there before going on the cruise for 7 days and WE CAN'T WAIT! It's his first cruise ever and my first Disney cruise (I've done the Alaksan cruise) but it sounds as if Disney goes all out!!! I'm getting teary eyed reading your post thinking that will be me in a few short days!!!

thanks for your post - We leave in a little over a week and reading your post makes me even more excited to go! Glad you got great servers and hosts - Welcome Back!

Wow!!

LOVED your trip report. Seems like you really did capture the MAGIC of a Disney Cruise. As first time cruisers, this is a big deal to us, and I know we will feel the same way.... You are making me get teary, not because you had such a great cruise, but because I have so long to wait until ours!!!

Thanks for reminding me why we chose Disney!

And, don't feel too blue... Just keep telling yourself that you will do that 7-Day you mentioned, one day!

I'm glad you all enjoyed my post (sorry for all the typos...just re-read it and saw I will not win any spelling bees...lol)

I had the best time as you all will too...It was a great experience...one I will cherish always...have fun you guys and drink a big Conk cooler for me!!

If anyone wants to e-mail me feel free...I checked out everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter