Just got back, June 30th-July 4th Trip Crowd Levels, Dis Unplugged Crew Sighting

WGCFV

Mouseketeer
We just got back late yesterday, stayed at the Caribbean Beach. I was shocked at how light the crowds seemed to be for most of the trip. We are AP holders, usually go to WDW 4 times per year. Honestly this was the least crowded I have seen the parks in the last 4 or 5 years. Couple other comments on the recent trip, it was super super super hot, apparently record breaking heat last few days, that was not fun, thought I was going to pass out while on line at Big Thunder Mountain. Also, on a positive note, got to meet Craig, and see Ryno off in the distance while watching the fireworks from Polynesian Beach on July 3rd, Craig by the way is quite pleasant and a gentleman :) We are going back early Sept, not sure what to expect post Star Wars, but we shall see, hoping crowds are still light :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter