just got back, cant wait to go again........

korzmom

<font color=deeppink>Special DIS Cast Member<br><f
me and my family just got back, we were there for 10 days and i cant wait till we go back in november...the weather was wet but it wasnt all that bad, atleast the humidity was low. stayed in 500 loop with a 35 ft travel trailer with a slide and awning and had plenty of room. (also room for our suburban) the bus system was a little confusing at first but if you read the signs on the busses you get used to it. really enjoyed the all you can eat buffet at trail end in the campground.(very reasonable) maybe next time we'll get to rent a water mouse, couldnt do it this time with all the thunder storms... thats it for now, any questions ? i'll try to answer them ......:p

Ahh, FW is addictive, isn't it! Sounds like you had fun--damp fun!We have another trip planned for November, too. I'm so excited!!

How would the weather be for tenters in July. We will be there on the 4th next year.

Tigger

July is hot! Be sure you bring fans for your tent(s)!

For sleeping, forget the sleeping bags! We usually have our air mattress, lined with a sheet, then just use another sheet to cover up with. Bring a blanket too, just in case it rains and the air cools off. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter