Just got back 10/31!

JayBaileys

Earning My Ears
We just got back and had a really great trip. We took my cousin's family and her 3 little ones who have never been to Disney. The weather was great, crowds were somewhat crazy, but we managed to ride everything they wanted except Slinky Dog and the Alien Saucers. We did the Halloween Party Tuesday and that went great for the most part as well.

Our dinners were all thumbs up as well. TRex Sat, SciFI Sunday, Via Napoli Monday. We were a party of 9, got seated in about 15 minutes and had our food maybe 15-20 minutes after that. We have always had good experiences there. That place gets killed on reviews here, not sure what everyone is expecting, its a pizza place. Liberty Tree Tavern Tue. was and will always be one of favorites.

The Halloween Cups everyone was buzzing about were gone, apparently they sold out last week. Grand Floridian was amazing, and I have to say Disney really took care of us there. The first day was a long one and we pulled out the sofa bed for my kids to go to bed and the sheets were full of crumbs. We pulled off the top sheet and same thing under neath. We are DVC members and were a tad bit surprised by the mess, but they did come and change them at 10:00 at night. They also came and serviced the room, Sun, Mon, and Tue, which were not expecting being DVC members. They also knocked some $ off of our room charge for the inconvenience.

All in all great weather, very few meltdowns for the kids and transportation around the parks and resorts pretty much went great. The Wife and I will be back in Feb. for 4 days and our first stay at BLT. Can't wait to head back and hopefully not have as crazy of a trip. Oh and the grapefruit beer in Germany at Epcot still tastes amazing!

Yea the 2 bedroom at the Villas was great. We didn't even realize there was a bed under the TV in the living room. The 4 oldest kids were all able to sleep there so it gave my cousin and her husband a little privacy as well, except for the 1 year old in the pack and play. Having the monorail option to get to MK and Epcot really make it awesome. I wish you didn't have to go through security at Epcot though after doing it at GF, but maybe they will fix that in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!