Just got an $83.00 rate at the Airport Hyatt!!

Was there anything special you did? For what day?

I've got a reservation for Nov 29 for $124 and would love to bring it down!!

Thanks!

NEVERMIND!!

My rate of $124 was AAA at the Hyatt.com website. Somehow I couldn't find the Internet rate. Then I went to the orlandohyatt.com website and got that (Internet) rate!! I can get the rate at both sites now. I think they've added this since I made my reservation.

BUT in case this bothers anyone, the fine print on this particular rate states this:

Rate Information: Full Prepay at Booking : $50 Cancel Fee If 72hrs Outside of Arrival Date : One Night Rm/tax Cancel Fee If Within 72hrs of Arrival Date.

So this means they will charge my card now for one night's stay, which is fine with me but not the same policy as my $124 rate.

Thank you for posting or I would have paid $124!!!

I got $143 for 11/19 from hyatt.com (internet rate), so I guess the $83 is good maybe for weekend only.

w888

Originally posted by w888
I got $143 for 11/19 from hyatt.com (internet rate), so I guess the $83 is good maybe for weekend only.

w888

I just checked for you and if you have AAA you can get my old rate of $124.

I just got the $83 rate for the night of June 13, 2003. It was under the Internet rate on their web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter