Just got a pin!

Mickeycrocs

Mouseketeer
30% deluxe and deluxe villas, 25% off moderates 20% off values. All star movies and POFQ included book through June 7!

I got one too, for the same. Sadly, I won't be able to use it :(

From what I've heard, there's no rhyme or reason as to how you get these. Some people (like me) get one a year and some never get any. I'm sure someone else can elaborate on what things to sign up for to increase your chances.

I've gotten a few over the last year. I can't say for certain, but I've heard that using the WDW website, pricing vacations, etc can increase your chance of receiving them.

Just got one for the same discount. Dates from January through June 7. It came in via DD (21) email, but was in her fiancés name. He is the only person on our last trip with a different physical mailing address and different last name. Still looking @ the dates to see if we will use it since he has to come on the trip for us to use it.

Last edited:

I went in September and booked a bounce back for December so I won't be needing mine either I just got extremely excited I even got one. I got one earlier in the year as well.

I rec'd one via email a few days ago. Just last week I had called to apply the winter room discount deal to my existing package. That was for 15% off room only (which worked out better for us than the PSD deal offered). Now I will call back and take advantage of the Pin offer which will give me an additional 5% off room only. Thanks Disney! :tink:

30% deluxe and deluxe villas, 25% off moderates 20% off values. All star movies and POFQ included book through June 7!

I got this same PIN.

I am a multi-repeat visitor and they called this particular offer a repeat visitor offer (or something similar).

Here is how I got it - Went on to MDE and priced a vacation in the future and left it in my cart.

3 days later I received an email with the PIN.

Sometimes, I'll go on to Disney and request a planning video - that might work.

Good luck!

I just received the same one via email. I had a trip planned then I called to apply the Visa cardholder promo last week (15% off values). I tried calling the past couple night to get an extra 5% off but the phone lines have had 1+ hour wait times... and now with the storm it's going to have to wait.

We just got one as well :) we had Coronado Springs booked for May. Saved us the 25% off moderates. So we just saved over $400!!!!! So excited

I ordered a vacation planning DVD 2 days ago. Got a pin yesterday. Pretty useless for what I'm wanting. Will wait for other offers in the coming months.

Good luck. Hope you get something you can use
Thanks. I haven't even looked at a dedicated WDW trip since 2011. Discounts seemed a little more cut & dry then. Don't remember varying amounts within resort categories. Resorts either offered the discount or not vs. each resort having varying discount percentages. The pin says 30%. Well, yes, 30% if you want to book Boardwalk (no thanks) or YC concierge (well...not really because spending more to save a larger percentage doesn't seem like the thing to do). Beach Club is 15%. It varies. I guess I need to get a different mindset going on this. I'm either going to book a price I want or a resort I want. Not likely to be both. LOL! If another discount releases I can reassess then, I suppose. But, yikes. 15%. I don't think that even covers taxes. **sigh**

Additionally, what is up with sending pin codes to people then having to jump through hoops to get the the promo. I received the email in my email account (had the same address for better than 15 years) with my name on the email. Nobody else's. So when I tried to look at the pin online it wouldn't accept my zip code. I tried every zip code I've had in the past 10 years. We move around a lot so that was quite a task. The lady on the phone kept asking exactly what email address and name because the address attached was something not even in the US. I'll be honest, that's a little concerning. I've never lived outside the US. How could a non-US address get attached to my name & email address? Has Disney been hacked? Should I worry about stored personal info with Disney? So I was on hold twice for quite a while during which time some other person decided whether or not I could actually use the pin code at all. If you sent it to my name using my email address, what's the question here? I can't help they had some completely random address in their system for me. Weird.

I've never, ever, ever, never received one in over 33 years of going to WDW. I have a MDE account, I have a shop disney account, I belong to D23, I price out packages on the web site all the time, I ordered the DVD (just to help out the DIS), I go twice a year and have an AP. I guess they figure no reason to send one to me since they are pretty sure I'm going anyway. Funny thing is I never pay full price, I always either use a general discount, an AP discount or an Orbitz code. There really is not method to getting one, they just send them. A friend of mine has been once or twice and gets one via snail mail every year.

I just received the same code a few days ago and it stated it was sent to me because I was a recent guest (just came back from a trip in September).

I was super happy I finally got a pin! But the discounts look like the same ones they release every year for summer anyway so I've decided to pass on this one.

Thanks. I haven't even looked at a dedicated WDW trip since 2011. Discounts seemed a little more cut & dry then. Don't remember varying amounts within resort categories. Resorts either offered the discount or not vs. each resort having varying discount percentages. The pin says 30%. Well, yes, 30% if you want to book Boardwalk (no thanks) or YC concierge (well...not really because spending more to save a larger percentage doesn't seem like the thing to do). Beach Club is 15%. It varies. I guess I need to get a different mindset going on this. I'm either going to book a price I want or a resort I want. Not likely to be both. LOL! If another discount releases I can reassess then, I suppose. But, yikes. 15%. I don't think that even covers taxes. **sigh**

Additionally, what is up with sending pin codes to people then having to jump through hoops to get the the promo. I received the email in my email account (had the same address for better than 15 years) with my name on the email. Nobody else's. So when I tried to look at the pin online it wouldn't accept my zip code. I tried every zip code I've had in the past 10 years. We move around a lot so that was quite a task. The lady on the phone kept asking exactly what email address and name because the address attached was something not even in the US. I'll be honest, that's a little concerning. I've never lived outside the US. How could a non-US address get attached to my name & email address? Has Disney been hacked? Should I worry about stored personal info with Disney? So I was on hold twice for quite a while during which time some other person decided whether or not I could actually use the pin code at all. If you sent it to my name using my email address, what's the question here? I can't help they had some completely random address in their system for me. Weird.

OMG, I had the same problem! turns out it was under my brother's name. he has only been to WDW once and it came directly to my email. weird.

OMG, I had the same problem! turns out it was under my brother's name. he has only been to WDW once and it came directly to my email. weird.
The email had my name on it, though. Many, many years ago I planned a trip for a friend. For several years after I'd get pin codes sent to me with her name on them. This one was my name. When I called they had like 5 of my old addresses listed. Apparently there was also an address not in the US. I've never had a non-US address. That was a little perplexing and slightly worrisome.

I got this one as well ... But the pin doesn't work. The dates are the same as yours though.

The kicker? It was sent to my boyfriend! Our trip in September was his first visit to WDW. It was my sixth ... I think. I have never gotten a pin either! Can you believe that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!