Just got a call from the Beach Club concierge! They were able to get us all our PS!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
The Beach Club concierge staff was great! They were able to get us everything on our list at pretty much the exact times we wanted.

So, here is where we will be eating on our 4 night May trip.

Breakfasts:
Cape May
Crystal Palace (we have an 8am ps, park opens at 9am)
other breakfasts will be something from the concierge lounge

Lunches:
Coral Reef
Chef's De France
other lunches will be counter service (Beaches and Cream, etc.)

Dinners:
Teppanyaki
San Angel Inn
Plaza Resturant
Cape May

Can't wait!

Concierge service is awesome. They got all the ps we wanted for our June trip PLUS they were able to snag an Illuminations cruise for us!! We are staying at the Poly and the concierge desk called the day after we made ressies. They have been so great!

How far in advance should I expect the concierge to contact me before my trip in September to the Poly? I have already made a ressie for Mickey's BBQ after hearing about how quickly they sell out. Should I wait to hear from the concierge before making any more PS? Thanks!

I really don't know. We just made the reservation for our May trip a few weeks ago (we were waiting to find out DH's graduation date), and we got out itenerary planning package this weekend. That's why I was worried about the ps, since I knew we were way past the 90 day mark.

I went last September and I contacted them at about the 93 day mark. I was getting a little nervous about CRT. We got CRT on our own AND they got it for us. They were wonderful. They got us everything we wanted. I did it as well, control issues!!!, but ended up double booked in all the places. Just email them close to the 90 day mark, and they should take care of it all. That is what I will do. But that being said I will still be up calling for CRT and PSB, maybe it has something to do with those control isssues!!!! Or the fact that I have have a DD obsesses with the Princesses!
callie

Call or e-mail the concierge as soon as you feel like it. They may not be able to actually book anything yet, but it always makes me feel better to get the info in their hands so they can start booking things as soon as they become available.

Was it Lauren who called you?? (I think she works BC, YC & BWI) I spoke with her the other week for PS's and she called today to tell me we got into the Hoop Dee Doo! :) Yay!

Hope you have fun! :)

Jill

P.S. For others - DON'T WAIT FOR CONCIERGE TO CONTACT YOU!!!! It may or may not happen. We have stayed concierge many times at different resorts and contact from them is not consistent. Avoid any problems and contact them yourself by phone or e-mail. Everyone we have dealt with has been great! :)

Agreed. I emailed concierge myself since no one had called me. They called 20 minutes later and took down all our PS, booked what they could and emailed my confirmation #'s. As they were able to, they would book the PS and resend my itinerary. Also sent a package fedex with brochures and a concierge elevator key which I received 2 days after emailing them!

Okay.. dumb question from a not so experienced Disney vacationer. Where do you get email addresses and fax #'s for your concierge? Does anyone have that information for the Poly concierge? :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter