• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Just dining reviews where?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Is there a place here that has just all the dining reviews to listen to. It is a little hard going thru all the podcast just to listen to the resturant reviews. If there isn't would the pod team be willing to make a place for just dining reviews. Maybe add it to the menus section. You can make each review clickable so that you can pick which restuarnt you want to hear about and you can add new links as new resturant are added or new reviews of that resturant are done. It would be great when you are making your ADRs to easly listen to your reviews of that restuarnt to help in the descision. :goodvibes

I just looked in the menus and see you have a link for the Portobello Yacht Club review but it doesn't take you to the review just the podcast main page you still have to look for it. If possible it would be cool to have a way to click and listen easly. What you think? :confused3

It's a good idea, but would take a lot of space. If I understand it correctly, they would have to essentially have 2 copies of the podcast on the servers: one for the podcast and one for just the dining review.

What might be a good idea would to have the timemark of where the dining review is on the podcast located on the menu website. All one would have to do would be go to that time on the podcast.

for a small fee Pete will have Kevin come to your house and reenact the entire dinning experience though the use of Mime, Modern Dance, Blue Man Group, and Mummenschanz.

did I say small fee, I mean extraordinarily large fee.

I think it would be a great idea, but it is a lot of work and server space.

Maybe Kevin needs to get his on section on the site where he can give a brief overview of his review? I find I'm listening to a lot of the old 'casts just to get his opinion on dinning options, in planning our December trip.

Sorry to try and add to your work load Kevin!

So glad he did a review of Tony's. I was going to make a reservation there. Now, I think I'll avoid that place. Is there another table service establishment in MK, that's not a buffet, anyone can recomend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter