• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Curious....PIN codes and check-in

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
Considering that the issue of PIN codes and check-in was such a controversial topic earlier this year, I was wondering if anyone who has booked with a PIN code has been asked to present a copy of the email/ postcard a check-in yet or has this truly been an urban legend all along?

I had a Pin code from an e-mail for my December 2004 stay at the YC. At check-in, I never had to produce anything. Hope this helps! :teeth:

I booked with a PIN for my stay in June, then DH deleted the e-mail :rolleyes1 . I called Disney and asked what I should do and they told me not to worry about it - the PIN was attached to my name and not needed. My reservations do not say that it is needed, unlike AP and certain postcard rates.

BTW, when I have booked AP I have never been asked for the pass at checkin - but I always have it. It says you need it on the reservation.

I have used pin codes many times when making ressies and have never been asked to confirm it at check in. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter