Just Curiosity

Cinderella's Fella and I were having a "time warp" conversation over in the last to post thread. My last post is/was approximately 50 minutes after now.

It make me curious.

If I were to start a thread "in the future," would the next person who posts on here be before the first post?

ETA: Ok, that's strange. I posted this at 9:06pm my time. The "time warp" isn't even an hour...

Nope. Just messes up the time. My time is 7:09am, now but the post says 8:02am

Nope. Just messes up the time. My time is 7:09am, now but the post says 8:02am

But, apparently, not for everybody. If you look in the last post thread, you'll see Cinderella's Fella and I had quite an extended conversation with him in the past and me in the future.

Cinderella's Fella and I were having a "time warp" conversation over in the last to post thread. My last post is/was approximately 50 minutes after now.

It make me curious.

If I were to start a thread "in the future," would the next person who posts on here be before the first post?

ETA: Ok, that's strange. I posted this at 9:06pm my time. The "time warp" isn't even an hour...

How about that, I'm posting on a thread before it was started! :lmao:

But, apparently, not for everybody. If you look in the last post thread, you'll see Cinderella's Fella and I had quite an extended conversation with him in the past and me in the future.

Posting this at 7:13 est.

Maybe we need to wake up Prof. Ben to fix the time warp. :laughing:

I'm awake. I'm awake. Actually, I won't wake up for another 45 minutes but due to the time shift I think it all works out. [Edit, no wait. According to the time this posted I woke up over two hours ago.... ]

I'm just a software guys so it's always a hardware problem. I suspect the problem is a wonky flux capacitor:confused3

I'm awake. I'm awake. Actually, I won't wake up for another 45 minutes but due to the time shift I think it all works out. [Edit, no wait. According to the time this posted I woke up over two hours ago.... ]

I'm just a software guys so it's always a hardware problem. I suspect the problem is a wonky flux capacitor:confused3

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Alright...now I'm really confused...and I thought the whole Kyle Reese...John Connor thing from the Terminator Movies was confusing.

The first few post was just freaky. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:teleport:

I dabble in both Hardware and Software...usually its the Software....sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter