Just come back from Magic Kingdom Florida - Paris is best!

sandshal

DIS Veteran
Gotta tell all of you out there who are desperate to go state side - Magic Kingdom - DLP is great!!!

OK we had a fantastic time and Universal and Animal Kingdom were very, very good and I do want to go back sometime, but after two trips to DLP ive gotta say Magic Kingdom at Paris is best!!!!!! - everything seems so much brighter and newer!!!

I've already got my brochures out for next year because I havent seen MGM there yet.

Rob-rar ive got enough airmiles to do the Eurostar thing - point me in the right direction for a good 3 day break - tips please.

PS - to all you lot worrying about the weather in Paris - it rained 4 days solid in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!! - more Mickey ponchos

Glad you've discovered the delights of DLP!

I don't really have any money saving tips other than to buy an annual pass. There does not seem to be as much discounting at DLP as there is at WDW (probably becuase there is not so much competition for your business at DLP), so there are no secret ways that I've found to bring down the cost. Using Airmiles to book the EuroStar certainly helps to bring down the cost, the annual pass also gives you some discounts on accommodation, food in the parks and merchandise. You could also consider buying EuroDisney shares - there's a previous thread on this, so a quick search should bring more details of that.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter