Just checking my timer

Hmmm...I don't think it worked this time--I just see confusing computer language. Hope to see it working soon!

Hey! Can you computer whiz's help me add this info to my posts? Someone was nice enough to send me some links to setting these things up but you have to understand how illiterate I am as far as computers, files, etc. go. It is really hopeless!

Take pity on me, please! I love seeing when everyone else is going and would enjoy seeing my countdown as well. I'd be eternally grateful!

Harambe, you can go to the Tech Support board. They have a thread at the top of that page giving specific directions on how to do it. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can. ;)
Good luck!

I'm glad you asked, Harambe. I was wondering how to do that myself. I'm going to check it out right now!

What do you think? Thanks a million! Go for it merriweather - It is really easy. Makes you feel like one of the gang!

Great job and welcome to the Dis, Harambe & merrywether. I see we are fellow MA residents. :)

Thank you! Indeed we are, CamColt. Greetings from Fall River!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter