Just cancelled E/W/S for 7/1-7/8

tazdeb

Mouseketeer
Believe it or not I just cancelled a full hook up reservation for the 4th of July holiday because my dw and dd's both 9 would rather go on a cruise!!!!!! We now are flying into Orlando staying at the Nick hotel for free (Holiday Inn points) for 3 days, driving to Ft lauderdale and cruising for 5 days on the RCCl Enchantment of the Seas.....I dont know what to think, did my family get kidnapped last night while I slept? Did they really lose the disney pixie dust? Are they just sick of camping? I guess I have to give them their pick of vacations every few years........MMMMM I wonder if there are any openings during Christmas week?.......TAZ ;)

Well, RCCL is wonderful... almost as good as a Disney cruise! :rotfl2: And hopefully you can visit the mouse during your stay in Orlando! Hope you have a great vacation!

I know it's not Disney, but that should be a great vacation too! My family is far too old for the Nick hotel, but I can't help thinking how much they would have loved the "slime" when they were younger. Once at Universal, they waited *quietly* just to see the slime counter outside Nick Studios go off!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter