• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just called Hard Rock about Length of stay pass and...

BC

DIS Veteran
was told a 5 day length of stay pass would cost $127 +tax. Now I am stuck because I don't have time to order online. I called the online ticket office and was told Friday was the soonest I would get it. We leave Thursday, Just my luck!

I don't know if this will help or not - but you can still buy discounted 2 or 3 day passes from www.centralfloridatravel.com and they will deliver the passes to the hotel for you. They will be waiting at the check in desk when you arrive and hotel delivery is FREE. I used them myself once; worked great.

BC
I thought you could get the "Length-of-Stay-"passes right at the hotel upon check-in.Did you ask for that?I was told they were available at the concierge at each "on-site" hotel.

You are right, I can pick them up at the hotel, but they will be $127+ each for 5 days, whereas if I order them online getting the new Fan Club AP it would only be $99.95 each for a whole year!
Well, you won't believe what I did. I am leaving Thursday so I did not have time to have the tickets delivered to my home, so I ordered them anyway and had them sent to the HardRockl! I called Hardrock and asked if it would be a problem and they said No, not at all! I asked what would happen if the envelope arrived before I did and the guy said they would hold it until I checked in. Sure hope he knew what he was talking about!

BC
It sounds like you shouldn't have a problem.Have a great time and I'd like to see a post,when you get back, about whether these tickets were waiting for you.

The tickets were waiting for me at checkin! As soon as I walked up and gave my name, the lady said I had a package in receiving and someone would bring it to my room right away! They knocked ont the door shortly after we got in the room and away we went to get our AP pictures made! I was a bit nervous about it, but HRH came thru on that one!

BC
I'm so glad everything worked out for you!I'm much more reassured now,after reading your post. Hopefully,everything will go just as smoothly for us.Hope you had a great time!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter