Just Booked!!!!!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Hello gang, I just booked the Portifino Bay Deluxe Pool View room using the Entertainment Card for Universal for June 29 and checking out on July 4th for a total of 1003.50 tax included which is a GREAT savings over rack rate. We stayed in this room level about 3 years ago with a pkg. and honestly spent a whole LOT more. The room is 180.00+tax Entertainment Rate versus 379.00+tax for 5 nights. I also booked the Swan Club Level which is their concierge for July 4th-July 9th using the Entertainment Card Rate. The total with the E-card for this room is 1212.00 tax included versus 435.00+tax rack rate!!! Our total for both resorts for the 10 nights with the e-rate including tax is 2215.50!!!!! Thats for 10 nights!!! I may have figured this up wrong but I took the rack rates of both resorts and mutiplied 11.5% of the rack rate and came up with $4538.04 with tax for the rack rate versus the e-rate!!!! Not BAD huh???? What does everybody think??? Chip. PS- kind of sad not booking the Poly, but just couldn't pass up these rates!!!! Heads up, I was told that there wasn't many entertainment rate rooms left for this time frame, so if you're going book do it A.S.A.P.. Chip.

I loved our PB pool view deluxe room in the villa, is was wonderful! Only problem it needs to be moved on to the monorail line. I really liked this resort too. ;)

Sounds like you did alright! congratulations!

MKY :D

I'm turning green! Those are two fabulous hotels with amazing rooms for a great deal. Way to go!

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter