Just booked two nights the Celebration Hotel

Bobb_o

DIS Veteran
I'm staying with 3 other adults so it'll be a big rough using those day beds but whatever it's Disney :)

I'm mainly glad we'll have the Happy 15 and I don't have to make friends show up 2 hours early. When is it recommended to arrive with early entry?

We looked at the Celebration Hotel, but I don't want to have to take the bus to get there.

I'm staying with 3 other adults so it'll be a big rough using those day beds but whatever it's Disney :)

I'm mainly glad we'll have the Happy 15 and I don't have to make friends show up 2 hours early. When is it recommended to arrive with early entry?

How fun! Are you staying in a Wish or Discover room?

How fun! Are you staying in a Wish or Discover room?

Discover. We had to book an ocean view because all the standard and garden rooms were booked. I would have liked the superior rooms with the 3 beds but those were just too much for what we wanted to pay.

I would say how early you want to arrive for your happy 15 depends on what time of year you are visiting and how crowded it's supposed to be. We were there a relatively empty time and got in line about 30-40 minutes before Happy 15 started. We were decently close to the front but not the very front. We were jet lagged, so getting up in the morning was not an issue.

I hope this helps!

I would say how early you want to arrive for your happy 15 depends on what time of year you are visiting and how crowded it's supposed to be. We were there a relatively empty time and got in line about 30-40 minutes before Happy 15 started. We were decently close to the front but not the very front. We were jet lagged, so getting up in the morning was not an issue.

I hope this helps!

First Saturday of the summer school holiday so pretty busy. I'm telling myself that because we're not headed to TS:M it'll be fine as long as we get in ahead of the main rush.

First Saturday of the summer school holiday so pretty busy. I'm telling myself that because we're not headed to TS:M it'll be fine as long as we get in ahead of the main rush.

If it were me... I would be there 30-40 minutes before my 15 minute entry. I was there a very slow time and Toy Story was down for refurbishment. It poured most of the day. There was still a 1 hour line for Journey, which all said, is not that bad, but I am just over lines despite loving amusement parks. lol.

The majority of the other visitors to TDR are Japanese and the Japanese are very very very good at getting up early in the morning to wait in line for things.

If it were me... I would be there 30-40 minutes before my 15 minute entry. I was there a very slow time and Toy Story was down for refurbishment. It poured most of the day. There was still a 1 hour line for Journey, which all said, is not that bad, but I am just over lines despite loving amusement parks. lol.

The majority of the other visitors to TDR are Japanese and the Japanese are very very very good at getting up early in the morning to wait in line for things.

My goal is ride ToT during the early entry then grab a FP for Nemo and ride Journey. I'm thinking if I can put off grabbing a FP for Journey or ToT then I'll be "ahead" because the return time for Nemo might be earlier than the 2 hour limit before another FP? I might just have some wishful thinking there.

My goal is ride ToT during the early entry then grab a FP for Nemo and ride Journey. I'm thinking if I can put off grabbing a FP for Journey or ToT then I'll be "ahead" because the return time for Nemo might be earlier than the 2 hour limit before another FP? I might just have some wishful thinking there.

I don't know, we were there an off time and my daughter refuses to ride ToT and didn't make the height line for Journey. If you're talking about going to TDR this Summer, lines might be longer than usual for Journey since it's been down for refurbishment since May and is out all of June and most of July. We got a FP for Nemo and then got in line and it went extremely well. 20,000 Leagues had no line, but we waited to see various characters. i'm hoping my daughter is less interested in that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!