just booked the cabins, a few ??

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Ok so we were going to book Yacht club but since my son wants to bring a friend we needed 2 rooms and this was the most cost effective( ummm cheapest) way to go..value resorts are out.. so what do we need to know..where do I sign up for a cart? When should I do this? Are the cabins getting shabby? How is Crocketts Tavern? Is there a bar? TIA-Julie

Julie - some of your questions, in particular regarding golf carts, are answered in the Fort FAQ thread here. Keep in mind you can either rent directly from Disney ($$$) or you have the option of renting from an off-site company that will deliver to you ($). Scroll through the FAQ for info on both options.

Crockets Tavern is a full service bar, with limited food options. It is adjacent to Trails End which is a full service restaurant (buffet for B and D; limited menu for L).

I don't think the cabins are at all shabby. We've never stayed in them, but those that have typically have very good things to say about them. I know you have booked the cabin due to the size of your traveling party and the cost of housing that many people. But, if your experience at the Fort is anything like that of most of us on this board, you will choose to book your future vacations there simply because you love it and there is no where else at Disney that compares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter