Just booked RPR for February - No Discounts Yet!

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I just booked four nights at the Royal Pacific for 2/17/04 to 2/21/04 at the rate of $299 (King Suite). The woman I spoke with was very helpful. I told her I was Loews Gold, had an Entertainment Card, AAA and AARP. At this time, there were no discounts available, but she told me they would most likely be coming in early November. She suggested I book the room and then keep checking for discounts. She was sure there would at least be AAA discounts. I put a 10 day courtesy hold on it, while I keep checking other possibilities. She did not have a standard or waterview room with two queens (there are 3 of us).

I just put this whole trip together this morning. Booked the air on SW (not cheap, but better than everything else I've seen lately). I have no idea what it will be like during President's Week, but it will be better than Detroit, Michigan in Feb. - I'm sure about that!

Congrats antmaril!!!! You are going to have a wonderful time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter