Just booked POR!!

Holy cow! I want to go for 13 nights. We will be there at the same time. :goodvibes:goodvibes However, you are staying a bit longer than us. LOL

We'll be there at the same time! We're only staying for a couple of nights before moving to BCV, but we always start our Disney vacations with a couple of nights at POR!

Good for you! DH and I stay at POFQ but we like to walk next door to POR. I like both resorts.

Have fun planning planning your next magical trip!

I have stayed at POFQ many times but I have booked POR for the first time for my trip in November! Can't wait!

Arriving October 18th myself. Just booked last week to replace cancelled trip which was to occur in less than three weeks. Going for 9 days...it will be our first time at this resort.

Just returned from six days there. First time we have stayed, and we very much liked it.

Have fun.

Was hoping to stay there again next year but was $400 more than CBR because they only had 5th sleeper rooms available so switched to CBR and saved a little money. Although it’s been a couple years since we’ve stayed at CBR so the change will be nice but POR is my favorite go to resort!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter