Just booked Plaza Garden Viewing Fireworks Dessert Party

I guess it depends on the park crowd that day and your group size. But we went over about 20 minute before and got pretty much front row. And you can see how crowded it's getting from the plaza area too.
We are going tomorrow, so it'll be a Saturday night, not sure what the crowd level is supposed to be. It'll just be me and my friend.

Question about the dessert party in the winter months...to anyone that has done this, since the fireworks show will be/should be earlier (like 8 or 8:30), do they still start the dessert buffet a couple of hours earlier?

I wanted to report back now that I did the dessert party. We LOVED it! The food was great, loved both the sweet and savory options. We were able to check into BOG at before 4pm and were seated as soon as the restaurant opened so we had some time to digest before the dessert. They even offered if we wanted to go back after fireworks we would be allowed. We had pigged out enough so we didn't go back, but that was a nice offer. And everyone was right about being near the back fence. I was a little nervous since we are short and it was pretty packed with people. But just like everyone said, people pushed towards the front and we had a nice buffer and could see everything perfectly.

We check in at 7:20pm (it says 7:45 when booked) and people were already inside eating. We were taken around to see all the offerings and then brought to a table. He asked if it was okay and since we didn't need a view or anything it was fine. It was a small table for just me and my friend. We went over to the plaza around 8:20 for 9:15 fireworks. There were a bunch of people there already, but had no trouble finding a good spot. Everyone sat until it was time for fireworks and then everyone stood up. The view was great! Loved everything and will definitely book again. It was also really nice hanging out in there after to let the sea of humanity exit the park before we headed off for our next fast pass.

Thank you everyone for your help and advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter