Just booked our trip June 2014

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
SO I just booked our trip for June 2015. We will be staying at BLT 2br Lake View. Can anyone share pics to help me create a slide show to surprise the kids with. They have no clue.(they think we are going to SSR)

SO I just booked our trip for June 2015. We will be staying at BLT 2br Lake View. Can anyone share pics to help me create a slide show to surprise the kids with. They have no clue.(they think we are going to SSR)

I can't help with pics, but wanted to say congrats on booking :yay:.

Booked our early June trip yesterday(arriving May31). We are also staying at BLT in a 2 bedroom lake view. Sept of 2010, we stayed there with our youngest grandchildren and loved it (of course we also take their parents). Had a great time in 2010 and looking forward to our stay this time. BLT is so convenient to MK and our grandkids are 4 and 6 now so we will be spending lots of time there. Can't help you out with pictures but you can find lots of pictures on allears.net.

Thanks all. We are really looking forward to finally staying on the monorail. It should make life muuuch easier for my wife who is wheelchair bound due to MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter