Just booked last minute trip under 60 days and got two nice surprises!!

luvmy2boyzz

feel the fear and do it anyway...
So my son graduates from college in May and I asked him what he would like as a graduation gift, a car or a vacation. He chose a vacation!! So here I am booking a last minute trip to Disney for June 21-26! I was super worried because it is a busy time and we are under 60 days but I got all the fp's I wanted! I even got FoP for two days! Plus I scored one free QS meal per day which I was not expecting. I have been playing with booking for about a two weeks and decided to pull the trigger today. I'm not sure when they added the free QS but the price for my package was the same as when I priced it out without the free meal so that was a no brainer :love: We have AP's for Universal so we are staying one day at Portofino Bay which I was able to get a good AP rate for and I was able to book my airfare on Southwest with points which is super good because airfare right now is pricy. I'm feeling lucky today! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter