~Just Booked Coronado..

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
this is really my first Moderate resort. I really want to stay here. Booked King preferred. What building might I be in?
Thanks...
oh, I just want to be near bus stop, quite pool and food.

this is really my first Moderate resort. I really want to stay here. Booked King preferred. What building might I be in?
Thanks...
oh, I just want to be near bus stop, quite pool and food.

Check out the link in my signature for the "unofficial CSR thread". There are king rooms in all three sections of the resort. As you booked preferred, you will be placed in Casitas 1, 2 or 3 which is closest to the main building (food, gift shop, registration); you are also close to Bus Stop 1 (the last stop picked up) or if you are in Casitas 3, you'll be close to Bus Stop 2 (the first stop picked up). The main pool is across the lake. Casitas 4, where the quiet pool is located, is probably a five minute walk from any of those buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter