Just booked a stay at the CC cabins - so excited!

A couple years ago we stayed in a Ft Wilderness cabin. I never wanted to stay there as you can get a cabin in so many beautiful areas of the US and i love all the other themed resorts. Since it was my 15th trip and the cabin would work for our needs I thought we would spend two nights there. We absolutely loved it. It was so quiet and comfortable. It was beautiful and the evenings were wonderful. We did drive everywhere though. I would have been a little frustrated with the Disney transportation if we had to use it. Have a great time.

I love the cabins! I have stayed there twice; once by myself and once with my whole family (me, Dh, and our 4 teen boys!)
I love how peaceful and quiet it is, with no noise from the surrounding rooms! We didn't find the transportation hard at all; we were in the 2800 loop and were able to walk to the main bus stop for everything but MK transportation.
Enjoy your stay!

Do you plan on renting their golf cart? It's pretty fun to drive it around the area and convenient to drive to the bus stop.

I just want you to know that FW has its own section on the Dis just for this resort. Scroll down on the homepage to Camping at Disney so you can read about the resort & ask your planning questions there.

Have a good trip!

Thanks Pete . . I wouldn't have known how awesome they were without your reviews. We get to stay there for 3 nights next June (at the end of our split stay with a few nights at Riviera first). I cannot wait!
Copper Creek or Fort Wilderness?

Copper Creek or Fort Wilderness?
I realized after I posted that I wasn’t clear (and posted in the wrong place I think). This is for CC. I was so excited when I booked that I posted too quickly. Thx for the responses and sorry about the confusion.

I realized after I posted that I wasn’t clear (and posted in the wrong place I think). This is for CC. I was so excited when I booked that I posted too quickly. Thx for the responses and sorry about the confusion.

No problem. Now you can go back in & change the thread title & others can join in to discuss CC & celebrate with you. Just change 'cabin' to ' copper creek'. If its CC at Wilderness Lodge then you're in the right place, if its cabin at Ft Wilderness then they have their own thread. I know it can be confusing when they share part of a name & are very close together.

No problem. Now you can go back in & change the thread title & others can join in to discuss CC & celebrate with you. Just change 'cabin' to ' copper creek'. If its CC at Wilderness Lodge then you're in the right place, if its cabin at Ft Wilderness then they have their own thread. I know it can be confusing when they share part of a name & are very close together.
I should have put it under dvc resorts. We recently bought a resale contract and I realized yesterday I had some extra points so changed the end of our stay next summer to a splurge on the cooper creek cabin villa. I wish I could move the whole thread but I don’t think that’s possible.

I should have put it under dvc resorts. We recently bought a resale contract and I realized yesterday I had some extra points so changed the end of our stay next summer to a splurge on the cooper creek cabin villa. I wish I could move the whole thread but I don’t think that’s possible.

If you click 'report' in the lower left corner the Mods will move it for you. Good catch! I see you got the thread title changed. This is clearing things up.

your excitement is understandable! congrats!

We stayed in one for a couple of nights last year and we loved it. You cannot beat sitting in the private hot tub watching the MK fireworks in the distance. Enjoy!!

We stayed in one for a couple of nights last year and we loved it. You cannot beat sitting in the private hot tub watching the MK fireworks in the distance. Enjoy!!
Do you remember which cabin you stayed in? I’ve been reading other threads and it sounds like not all allow you to see at least some fireworks. But maybe I’m mistaken?

Do you remember which cabin you stayed in? I’ve been reading other threads and it sounds like not all allow you to see at least some fireworks. But maybe I’m mistaken?

We were in 8024. Granted you are seeing the fireworks beyond the Contemporary/BLT but we thought it was a great location. I think we were about three cabins from the end, on the side towards Fort Wilderness.

I don't think you get a great view of the fireworks from any of the cabins. We were in 8011. We could see them about as good as expected. We did really enjoy watching the boats come and go. We really loved the cabins and I am planning to stay there on our next trip.

I don't think you get a great view of the fireworks from any of the cabins. We were in 8011. We could see them about as good as expected. We did really enjoy watching the boats come and go. We really loved the cabins and I am planning to stay there on our next trip.
Thanks . . I know its not a great view. But even get a peek at them from our cabin sounds awesome to me! I'm afraid I might like them too much and want to stay there all the time too.

Copper Creek cabins are DEFINITELY worth getting excited about! They look seriously awesome, hope you enjoy!
My first impression of the cabins was "meh" when I saw a photo of the exterior. Then I watched a video tour of the interior and my jaw dropped. Total 180 from my initial assessment... gorgeous decor and amenities! I would LOVE to stay at one of the cabins some time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!