Just booked a last minute adults only Food and Wine for November @ Saratoga...now the waitlist for other resort begins

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
The days were spotty, but 4 adults, we decided on a 2br for 3 nights instead of a 1 br. Just so both couples could have their own area.

We are all DVC members, and they just transferred half the points to me so i could book. We are going specifically for F&W so Saratoga is not ideal, but we will manage.

We are 3+ months out, so i did a waitlist for those 3 nights at Boardwalk just in case something pens up. Plus it would be 6 points cheaper if it did.

Here;s to getting waitlist lucky.

Did you waitlist for pool/garden view? That’s the biggest section. Hopefully not standard. Since all 2 bedrooms require a studio and 1 bedroom, it’s not easy getting 2 bedrooms. Standard is only 20% of this resort, boardwalk view is also 20% which leaves pool/garden with 60%. I got shut out for a standard room at the 11 month window. Good luck.

We had success a few years ago with a late planned trip and waitlist coming through in BWV in early Nov. Stalking also works. Good luck!

what about OKW. for about the same points and distance as SSR the 2brm is huge. finished a stay there with 4 golfing guys it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter