• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked a crazy, last minute, spontaneous trip for me and my sis!

kittythepoohbear

Mouseketeer
My little sister (well, she just turned 18, so she isn't so little anymore) just agreed to a WDW vacation. Crazy me has gone and booked it. So now we leave on Jan 20 for a 3 night stay at Pop. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

The last time were were at WDW together was a family trip eons ago. She was still in the single digits and danced in the parade with the Seven Dwarfs. She laughs at me and says she prefers Universal over WDW, but decided to go with me.
My motivation in suggesting the trip: I am moving to another state and around 2 - 3 hours away in 6 months. I want to have a sisters weekend with her before our lives get too crazy. Her motivation to agreeing to the trip: that I quit bugging her as to when we will have a sisters only trip to WDW! :rotfl: I am secretly hoping that she really wants to spend some quality time with big sis before I move and it isn't so easy to see each other anymore. :sad1:

A little under three weeks to go and no planning - off to make ADRs!

Kat

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter