Just bookd Cirque du Soleil!!!

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Hi! I have wanted to see this show forever but DH always says NO It's too much $$$. Well, I just booked online. my best friend paid with her cc and I can pay her without DH even knowing. ;)
Slightly underhanded, I know, BUT I know dh & dd's will enjoy this show.

(hopefully he wont be too mad :scared1: ) I plan on surprising them with the tix when we get to our hotel. The show is the night of our arrival ~ a great way to start off our week, don't you think? come on, I need support here.

Are these good seats? I've heard that there aren't any bad ones. Is that true?

5 seats: Cat.2, Sect. 102, Row D

thanks,

curly :wave2:

Those are very good seats. You will be only 4 rows from the stage on the lower level. Yes it's true there really are no bad seats. Being very near the front gives a different perspective from sitting in the upper level, so it's just personal preference.

The show is amazing, you will love it. What a great way to start your holiday.

Louise

I know exactly how you feel. I was debating too about the price.

We just received our tickets in the mail today!! We will be going in April. Have a great time.

Thanks for the replies! I am so excited.

Louise: I am so glad the seats are good. Thanks!

Poohbear: Please post when you return. I'd love to know what you thought of the show.

Enjoy your trip....it'll be here before you know it!

curly

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter