Just back! We found WDW transportation to be excellent once again!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
We stayed at AKL and found the bus service to be easy & dependable. I can honestly say that we never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes for a bus either coming or going.

I had been most worried about getting from Hoop Dee Doo back to the AKL after the show, but it all went smooth. There were three transfers, but there were buses there waiting for us at each leg. We even got the fun driver...the one who does the trivia & has everyone sing "The wheels on the bus goes, round, round, round..." from DTD to AKL. I told him I'd heard about him on the internet and he was quite shocked!LOL I told him I "knew" Tyler aka: Chip N Dale Express from the internet and found out they were neighbors!

Chip N Dale Express, I looked for you, but didn't find you! I told David to tell you hello when he saw you!

So glad to hear that all went smooth with transportation!

Just recently came back from WDW and we also love WDW transportation. Although it was a bit tired waiting in the sun for the bus, but we didn't need to worry about getting lost or finding a parking lot. The longest wait was 15 minutes because the bus just left the station with full bus load of people. That was during the closing time at MK. Otherwise, the wait was usually minimum, about 5 minutes. Monorail was very convenient, too.

Originally posted by jennymouse
Chip N Dale Express, I looked for you, but didn't find you!

:Pinkbounc Unfortunetly, us bus drivers are hard to find. I never even know where Im gonna be till I get there.

At any rate, glad to hear everything went smooth! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter