Just Back too !!

Hi Angela,

Wow I've only just realised that the other days were here....... :cool1: :Pinkbounc :goodvibes !

Brilliant - I will remember to knock loudly at Salon Mickey, and can't wait to try Casey Jr and Storybook thingy [never been open when we have been - but will be in April 2006].

Thanks very much
Kaye

Another very enjoyable day by the sounds of it! :goodvibes

and shock of shocks didn't have room left in my pudding stomach for a sweet.

Well, shame on you ;)

I agree those milkshakes are like a pudding! Possibly the nicest milkshake I've ever had, this side of the pond though :teeth:

Lovely instalment Angela :goodvibes
Oh poor Jess :hug:

Annettes sounds really good fun, I would like to eat there. Trouble with DLP is there are too many restaurants and not enough days to visit them all!:rotfl2:

Here are some photos of our trip.. Day 1

Eurodisney2005002.jpg

Eurodisney2005007.jpg

Eurodisney2005009.jpg

Eurodisney2005026.jpg

Eurodisney2005029.jpg

If this works.(Finger's crossed !and thanks to Reid) More to come

as promised

Barefoot and Carefree
Eurodisney2005034.jpg

Another Beautiful Morning
Eurodisney2005041.jpg

Pumpkin on Main Street
IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/scotdisneyangel/Eurodisney2005043.jpg[/IMG]

Just too tired I've had a busy day

Eurodisney2005092.jpg

Terrified at Tea !! :guilty:

Eurodisney2005097.jpg

Daddy (and Daughter) Cool

Eurodisney2005098.jpg

Lovely photos Angela, Jessica is adorable! She really loves Simba doesn't she??!!

Hi all

Thanks for all your comments. :goodvibes
I wonder if we'd met someone from the Lion King how Jess would have reacted she is so attached to little 'Simba' i think she'd have given 'Big Simba' more of a chance than some of the others we did meet.

Did any of you have children who were wary of the characters at first ?

I was lucky with mine Angela, they took to them right away. Erin was 3 when we went first to Disney and fell in love with Minnie!

She was terribly frightened of Captain Hook in DLP the year after though :(

Thankfully the troops all adore the characters :) DD (3) could not cope with the crowds in earlier years and was often knocked over by adults who just did not see her.
DD(8) and DS(5) were very good at chaperoning her when they all went up for autographs in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter