Just back...SSR Grand Villa Stay

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Just back from a four day, three night Grand Villa Stay at SSR. Can't say enough about how impressed I was with this room. Pictures did not do it justice and didn't realize there was an additional bathroom off of kitchen. Just perfect for our girls only getaway weekend. Previously stayed in a two-bedroom here and this far surpassed that room. Villa was located in 8000 building...quick walk to lobby, quick service and boat to Disney Springs. Loved being the first bus stop and not having to worry about getting a seat on the bus. We'll be back again!

Sounds like a wonderful trip !

Had you stayed in the Grandstand section before? Do the GV rooms take up the second and third floors?

A Grand Villa Room is a three bedroom, four bathroom unit that includes full living room, dining room and kitchen...we have never stayed in the Grandstand section before but felt it was really convenient to all and we didn't mind the five minute walk to get to the main building or boat to Disney Springs. Our room was located on the second and third floor of the 8000 building. Again, beautiful, spacious, clean...can't say enough about how much we liked it!

We just went and stayed in a two bedroom and we enjoyed our stay, the room was in the Grandstand and loved walking right out of our building right to the pool we had room 8832, it was great for the bus we went up for the DVCM bash at MK on Thursday march 3rd... loved loved loved being the 1st ones off the bus! We enjoyed the springs pool all day on Friday before going home went over to the other pool that had a water slide.

I have my first GV booked at HHI for a NYE trip. I am very excited. Do you have any pics of your GV? I know it's different than mine will be at HHI, but still curious to see.

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! How many friends in all?

Just did 6 in all in BCV 2 bedroom. Too many cooks in the kitchen at times!

Sounds like a great trip. Glad you were impressed with the SSR grand villa. I have had a tour of one once and thought the same thing. Maybe one day we will get the opportunity to book one for an extended family vacation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter