Just back RPR and HR

In advance, I call the hotel and have the water bottles not even put in my room

Have not had them in my room for other 5 years

And no issues of over charges on my account

Just got back from a 4night stay. I was unable to get the same resort for all 4 nights so had to split 2 at Royal Pacific and 2 at Hard Rock.

RPR: is looking dated. Room doors have dings and scratches in them, (such as strollers, wheelchairs or luggage banging into them); the hotel gave off a "dingy" (for lack of better word) feel. My final bill from RPR has weird charges on it.

HR: could also use some TLC but overall feel was much better than at RPR. The only trash can is a tiny one in the bathroom. Checking in early at the HR, they didn't tell me our room cards were only good for express pass use until I was officially checked into hotel.....

I wonder if this is because the RPR room cards were still good for express pass with the same names on them? This doesn't make too much sense though unless the RPR cards are "turned off" for express pass once checked into Hard Rock. Seems like a lot for them to keep up with if this is the case so I could be way off here...

Last edited:
Damo are you there yet?
You said your trip is at the end of October

Hope you have a room that has a great view

Stay away from T2 if possible

Interesting to here your thoughts on the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!