JUST Back Restaurants review

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Just back from WDW-great time and Food.. 1900 Park fare- Character dinner, Was nice good food, cost a lot, service was just avg. Espn Club for lunch Burger fries beer, got to use a A.P. discount, neet place was to loud could not talk.. Mama melrosa at MGM- We eat here every trip, good food and service. Sci fy- was just Ok, nothing special.. CHEF MICKEYs- We did this on our last day, we always come back to chef mickeys. My ten year old daughter and I think we are getting a little old for Chef Mickeys, lots of young kids here. Food was great, service was fine, we did not have reses and just walked in. We did not take the pic, so cost was not high. Like to go back to chef mickeys, just feel out of place..... Going back in Aug, hope to try new places to eat?

Never feel out of place at Chef Mickeys. My kids are 15, 13 , and 10 and still love this one, so go and enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the great reviews! :) We're looking forward to trying out Mama Melrose's in Sept - glad to hear you enjoyed it. We have found that we enjoy Chef Mickey's much more at breakfast time than at dinner time. Dinner was a little too crazy & characters didn't visit very long, but when we went for breakfast on another trip the restaurant was half empty, less rushed & more character interaction. It's just me & my hubby & we never feel out of place at any of the many character meals we do. If you love Chef Mickey's I'd continue to go & have fun! :) ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter