Just Back..Received A Disney Dream!!

Thank you all!

I swear my first thought after OMG...was 'I can't wait to share this on the Dis!'

I knew you guys would share in my excitement in a way "others" just don't understand!

Aww that is wonderful! Congratulations! I am kind of amazed that several DISers got the same thing!!! Cool :goodvibes:

Congrats! I AM soooooo excited that a DISer was able to enjoy this! :cheer2:

we love the Primevial Whirl Too. So much fun, I know what you mean about the giggling part. Im the same.

What a special treat for you and your family. I love the special treatment the Disney is giving to random guests. It makes it so much more special, I think.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Halloween
Kerri

Yay! As Glendamax already said, I'm glad someone on Dis got a dream finally!

Now this is what 'Disney Dreams' is all about. Glad you enjoyed and was able to share!

How cool!!!! :thumbsup2

I do the same thing on Primevil Whirl, something about it just makes me laugh my fool head off.

mommyesq said:
Was this on 10.28? We received the same dream earlier that am before riding to Dino - the extra hour for us was spendt riding everest over and over and over - 8 times to be exact.

MJ

We received that dream before riding Dino as well! We were there, maybe 10ish? We didn't use the EMH, though. I'm thinking now I should have rearranged our day a bit to be there.

My kids also ended the day riding PW about 5 times in the row, that was about 6:25 pm. We were one of the last people walking out of the park. It was so exciting. It was our first time in AK, never made it there in 5 trips we made and now I think it is our second favorite (after MK of course). My parents loved it! We had a very special trip with them, saw Cirque performance for the first time, Fantasmic for the first time, first MNSSHP, loooooved riding Soaring over and over... The weather was just perfect, crowds very managable, and this Magical Hour was an icing on a cake!

APixie said:
We were there too! It was so amazing: we rode EE several times with no wait, enjoyed empty park and just felt so special! It was the last evening for us, leaving Sunday morning, which made it even more special. My parents were with us and it was their first trip to Disney and they liked AK a lot. We had great day! We were an hour late for our Boma dinner, but it was all worth it.
I met another DIS-er (she recognized me by my lime green messanger bag), I believe she had her special pass as well. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Think that my have been me - tall African-AMerican women with her son.....

YES, IT WAS!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: It was great to meet you! Hope you had as much time as we did, I saw you later on EE during our extra hour, I rode it with my daughter while my parents and son played in Dinoland. It was so much fun. :bounce:
Our whole trip was full of Magic: in Epcot, out of five of us, three had received candy sculptures from Miyuki, my daughter picked a nice size pearl, kids were asked to sign the "Authograph Books" by CM several times, the whole party received special buttons from CM ("My 1st Trip" for my parents and "Honorary Citizen" for myself and kids). During Halloween party, my son was asked to pose for pictures with many, many little Jasmines (he was the cutest 6 Year old Aladdin); my daughter was Jasmine (12 year old), but it was mostly him who was asked. I have to find some time to sort out through about 1000 pictures I took and post it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!