Just Back..Received A Disney Dream!!

Totally Cool! So glad you had that extra special time.
We'll be looking for some magic in just 11 days!

I 'm so happy for you and just a teensy bit jealous!
I was there the first week and while I didn't win anything, several of my friends won fast passes and lanyards.

I loved reading your story. What a special memory for you and your family!!!

How wonderful! That would be such a dream for me-AK is my favorite park.

Thanks for sharing! This just makes me want to be at Disney even more.

What a great idea for a dream, congratulations on receiving it. Very cool!!! I think the promotion is really a hit. :thumbsup2

Brier Rose said:
We were sooo shocked! It was around 4:00pm on Saturday at AK. We decided to go on the Safari, and there was no wait at all. When we reached the boarding area, we were taken over to the side and the "Dream Team" greeted us! They informed us that as part of Disney's Year of Dreams that we were being granted an extra hour in the park! We were given wristbands and pins, and told to go to Dinoland at 5:00pm.

When we arrived there were more people that had been given wristbands (a few hundred maybe), and they had some entertainment going. At about 5:30 the "Captain" introduced himself, and asked if we had ever dreamed of having a Disney Park all to ourselves. Of course everyone screamed YES, and he brought out Mickey and Minnie to offically begin our dream hour.

We had a BLAST with no waits for ANYTHING. I know a lot of people don't like Primeval Whirl, but we had SO much fun riding over and over AND OVER without getting off!

At the end of the hour when we reached the end of the Oasis heading to the exit we were greeting by TONS of CM'S that formed a line on both sides that we walked through as they waved and screamed. We really felt like celebrities! At the end of the line were Mickey and Minnie to tell us goodbye!

It was just AWESOME!

I wish I could post some pictures, but for some reason NONE of them turned out..I could just cry!
Even without the pictues I know it's something we will remember forever!

Was this on 10.28? We received the same dream earlier that am before riding to Dino - the extra hour for us was spendt riding everest over and over and over - 8 times to be exact.

MJ

Wow. That sounds so awesome. Glad your family was picked for this great surprise. On Oct. 21 my wife and I were givin the Dream Fastpass's for the day while we were in the AK.

mommyesq said:
Was this on 10.28? We received the same dream earlier that am before riding to Dino - the extra hour for us was spendt riding everest over and over and over - 8 times to be exact.

MJ

Yes it was on Oct. 28th!

That's cool that you got to ride EE 8 times in a row! We had already ridden it several times, and we were so tired we decided to stick in Dinoland. Like I said we had SO much fun just riding Primevial Whirl over and over. I don't know what it is about that ride, but it just makes us laugh from beginning to end. We were the ONLY ones on the entire ride, so that made it extra fun joking around with the CM's everytime we came around. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!