• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back -- One day at IOA -- 2 nites @ HRH

BBB Family

Earning My Ears
We loved HRH -- had a garden view room on the 6th floor -- very nice. The kids loved the pool and DH and I played ping pong while they swam!

IOA was awesome -- my 10 y/o rode Duelling Dragons three times in a row. Just the thought of it makes me dizzy!

The lines were not bad all day -- 20 minute wait for most rides -- up to 45 minutes at one point for Spidey and Hulk. We had FOTL -- totally awesome.

I'm willing to answer any questions!

Hi,
Sounds great! Ping pong... DH and I love ping pong!

We'll be at HRH for 2 nights Nov 16 and 17. The line times you mentioned were for the general crowd though and not using your FOTL access as a hotel guest, right?

Can you recommend some places to eat? I saw your experience about PS in another post. Can you tell me about the type of food at the restaurant you enjoyed?

Yes -- The times I mentioned were for the general public. We walked right on the rides with our room key.

We ate dinner the first nite at Hard Rock Cafe -- only because they were the only ones accepting our priority seating room key. It was a disappointment....see my other post for the full story.

We ate at Confisco's the next night for dinner. We really enjoyed it. The kids loved the fries with dipping sauces.

For lunch we ate inside IOA -- at the Comic Strip area which had a variety of things to choose from like chinese, mexican, etc. DH and I split a chicken tostada salad that was pretty decent.

For breakfast, we stopped in the Crossiant Moon Bakery for a quick bite. Yummy cinnamon rolls!

We didn't spend much time at IOA -- would have eaten at Mythos if we had tickets for the park for more than just one day. That's what makes vacations difficult -- not enough time to experience everything!

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:
the cinnamon rolls are just the best. the secrect is getting out in a big way :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter