Just Back! - My Top 5 List

sunandsmiles

Earning My Ears
We just got back from an amazing 5-night trip to Aulani! The whole family agrees it was the best trip ever!
Here were my top 5 favorite things at Aulani:
5. The morning Hawaiian chant in the pool area before most people were awake. The cast members were out getting the pools and water areas ready for the day, and twice I heard a beautiful Hawaiian morning chant on my way to get coffee at Ulu cafe. It was so lovely and a wonderful way to start the day!
4. The Lobby...we arrived around 6:30 p.m. (past the hectic check-in hours of 3-4 pm) exhausted from a very long day of traveling and travel delays. One step inside the lobby, and I nearly cried. It was so beautiful...the view, the Hawaiian art & music, and the water flowing around you...truly awe-inspiring by some talented Imagineers no doubt!
3. The Mango Mojito...delicious, fresh, and made perfectly! Had one at The Olelo Room and one the next night at our Makahiki dinner.
2. Moana...she was hands-down the best character interaction we've ever had and completely captured the essence of the movie role! I'm pretty sure that was Moana come to life from the screen! She made an appearance at the Fireside Storytelling show with Uncle (who was also amazing!), and we also had a meet n greet with her! Be sure not to miss her if you have any family members who liked her movie!
1. And my number one favorite thing at Aulani...the Cast Members! They were magnificent! Top-notch! And for the cost of the resort, they of course should be! But I was blown away by not just their high level of customer service but also by how many Cast Members are employed there who are always ready to help you in any way. It was a much different (aka better) level of service than our Disney cruise a few years back. These CMs were the best Disney service I had ever encountered (and I am a former Magic Kingdom CM myself). Collectively, they all made our trip absolutely fantastic!

Great list! We're excited to meet Moana later this year. What time was the morning chat each day? I wouldn't want to miss it if it's that amazing!

The morning chant was quick, and I don't know if I just got lucky hearing it on two different mornings. Maybe they play it more than once...not sure. I believe it was around 7 am-ish. I should've made a better note of the time. For me, it was just a pinch-me moment on both occasions..."I'm in Hawaii! I'm at Aulani!" Bliss! :cloud9:

Aulani is the best vacation ever!!!!!! My daughter (who is 14) and I kept singing Moana songs while floating down the river. I am so sad sitting here back at home. Aulani is Disney at its finest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter