• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back, here's where we ate

jx3smom

<font color=navy>Don't ask me to do dishes<br><fon
Friday-dinner at Macaroni Grill
Saturday-dinner Cape May
Sunday-breakfast at Kona and dinner at ESPN
Monday-dinner Bahama Breeze
Tuesday-Lunch at Tusker House and dinner at Narcoosee
Wednesday-lunch food and wine, dinner at Spoodle
Thursday-dinner at Boma
Friday-breakfast BW bakery and dinner at Artist Point
Saturday-late lunch at ESPN and then on the road to NJ
Sunday-Cracker Barrel in NJ

I would love to hear about your dinner at Narcoosee and Boma!

Debbie

I would enjoy hearing more about Narcoosee's and Artist Point. What did you have and was it good? I have never been to Artist Point and Narcoosee's used to be a favorite of mine.

:D How was Spoodles for dinner. DW and I are going there in Dec. What did you eat?:D

Thanks

Did you happen to notice if they were offering the villager special (peanut crusted chicken on a skewer) at Tusker House?

Thanks,

Which meals were your favorites?

Narcoosee was probably our best meal. I had Arctic Char, a lot like salmon and it was excellent. DH loves the tuna there and our DS also loved his meal. I also had the butternut squash and crab soup and it was wonderful and DH and DS had the clams app. They were good but too expensive for a dozen baked stuffed(cheese and bread crumbs) clams. They had afterdinner coffees.

Until this trip Artist Pt. was my favorite. The salmon was good but not terrific like before and the berry cobbler was small but still good just not quite as good as in the past. DH and DS had cream of portobello soup that was very good. DS had buffalo steak and loved it and DH had scallops that he said were ok.

Boma was really good with excellent service. They had the nut encrusted salmon that was terrific. Even the french fries are good there. I was disappointed that they don't have the smoked tomato soup right now and the corn chowder was too sweet. I prefer the chicken corn chowder. DS had 3 bowls of different soup and liked them all. They do have quite a few veggie selections so next trip we will go back with our other DS who is a vegetarian. They also had a huge selection of desserts and the pineapple upside down cheesecake was really good.

Spoodles was also very good. I love salmon so I had it there and it did not disappoint. DH had the tuna and loved it. They had a four cheese flatbread as and app. and it was also very good. The service was excellent. We skipped dessert and walked to Beaches and Cream for ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter