Just back. Got a little Disney magic unexpected!

Huff

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a 9 night stay. Had a great time except for a downpour while waiting for Rivers of Light. We had ponchos but it was just too much and we headed out.

We had free dining for the week. Enjoyed some great dinners but ended up with some Disney magic that made our last night a bit more special.

Each night we dined a CM asked if we were on the dining plan, scanned our magic band and gave us a receipt to sign. Each receipt showed $0 and correct # of dining plan credits used and remaining. Sometimes we left a cash tip, other times we put a tip on a credit card. Late in the week I looked at hotel charges and noticed some charges to the room instead of to the dining plan. This left us with extra dining credits. I went to the concierge and explained the issue. The CM said no problem, he'll erase the charges. I said great but want to be honest about the extra TS credits. Again, the CM said no problem , Disney made the mistake and asked if we'd like to cancel our 1TS dinner and have him book us for California Grill to use the extra credits. So we got a free upgrade to a signature restaurant and loved it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter