Just back from WL

I read this post several days ago and as I browsed back through the resort boards, I felt I should reply in defense of parents with small children. I realize the children next to your room were unruly and I gather were old enough to know better. I, too, have found this behavior frustrating, especially when it is condoned by the parents! That said, I am a parent of young (4 year old) twins and feel I must convey that SOME disruptions are unavoidable! We once had the front desk call with a complaint to our room about noise. Well, my son was getting his hair washed and he ALWAYS screams through this unpleasant routine, no matter how quickly we perform it. This is just one example of intolerance for another's situation. Having twins, I would also ask that maybe you sympathize with those people who have to cart around a double stroller and face numerous obstacles wherever they go and please patiently wait a moment or two. In addition, "teaching my children to cover their mouths when they cough" has been much easier said than done! So forgive them if they spread a germ your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter