Just back from weekend getaway (MOWC)

Steve P

Mouseketeer
-that's Marriott Orlando World Center. Decided last thurs to go spur of the moment. Logged
onto priceline.com and got this hotel for $79/night. WOW, ALOT OF HOTEL FOR THAT PRICE!
This place gets my award for BEST NON-WDW POOL AREA. The restaurant (Solaris) very good
allthough a bit pricey. Super staff, among the friendliest around. Our std king room was a true
* * * * . The only thing lacking at this property was a nightclub w/ live entertainment. But if you're burnt from the day, that doesnt matter. Now that we're in the WDW low season, I can
safely recommend this hotel as a superb value for the price.

We will be staying at MOWC in October for 2 nights with our three kids. Reading your post makes me feel much better about staying there~! I also got our room through Priceline...

Thanks for your help,
Mom to Ken Dan Tom

Great review, SteveP!

I also enjoyed the MOWC last May after a super deal from Priceline and got every dime's worth!

I didn't mind no nighttime entertainment as long as they had Haagen Dazs in the lobby! :tongue: You can tell MY priorities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter